permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Forest garden blog

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Niels <mudguard@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Forest garden blog
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:52:57 +0000

Hi Graham,

You might consider knocking up a Flickr account and using its "add to blog"
feature for any photos hosted on their site.

All photos on my blog auto inserted using the Flickr script.

Would be great to see some images of ya FG project.!!

My flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65387153@N00/

My blog
http://nocompost.blogspot.com/