permaculture - [permaculture] You don't want to miss this house concert...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: Localtoglobaljustice@yahoogroups.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] You don't want to miss this house concert...
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:34:29 -0700

Hi all,

Rachel is an incredible musician. I went and saw her perform at Fiddlers Dream last evening and she has a wonderful voice, incredible lyrics and a great sense of humor...AND there is still room for you this evening at her concert.

Rachel flew in from California to bring us her wonderful sound and wit. We will begin gathering at 6pm for snacks and socializing...please bring natural food and organic snacks with enough for 3 or so people. We will provide herbal tea both hot and iced. Please arrive early as seating is limited. The concert begins at 7pm.

Hope to see you here.

Greg

* Saturday, January 28 - Rachel Sedacca House Concert at The Urban Farm
The Sasa Texas Musicshopper says "She's got a country voice, the emotions of a blues player, and a knack for writing songs that tell stories in a very folk-like way. Sedacca herself simply refers to this mix as Americana. This type of music is solid and vigorous, however it also maintains a very unpretentious attitude." Our last two concerts have been wonderful, so don't miss this one.

Musician Rachel Sedacca <rachel@rachelsedacca.com>
Website www.rachelsedacca.com