permaculture - [permaculture] Examples of perennial growing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: webmaster@pfaf.org
  • To: PC USA <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Examples of perennial growing
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:34:38 +0000

Hi All,
I just had an green and away magazine (forgotten title!) and they are doing a piece on perennial growing in the UK (and elsewhere). I could not think of many people doing this at a large scale.

If anyone has some good examples of perennial growing could they post here and also email
fanesaunders@forumforthefuture.org.uk

Cheers

Rich
--