permaculture - [permaculture] Forest garden blog

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: Permaculture Association <office@permaculture.org.uk>, "Permaculture Magazine, Maddy Harland" <maddy@permaculture.co.uk>, "Permaculture Magazine, Tony" <tony@permaculture.co.uk>, Permaculture UK list <permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk>, PermaLearners <permalearnersuk@yahoogroups.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, naturewiseteachers@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Forest garden blog
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:41:58 +0000

At long last I've started a blog for my forest garden project. Hopefully this will be a good way of documenting the project over time, together with any other random thoughts...

http://forestgarden.blogspot.com/

I'd also suggest this as a good way of docmenting any other permaculture projects, particularly for those who are working towards their permaculture diplomas- it only takes a few minutes to set up a blog, after which you can share your thoughts with anyone else who's online...

Cheers Graham

  • [permaculture] Forest garden blog, Graham, 12/30/2005