permaculture - [permaculture] how do I get off this list?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: diana frankel <dianafrankel981@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] how do I get off this list?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:37:59 -0800 (PST)

PLEASE!
GET ME OFF THIS LIST!!! - THANKS

Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com> wrote: Folks...

Great article on a great organization a year after the Tsunami. Hope we can
get a real Permaculture organization like this someday in the US.

IDEP Helping Aceh Victims Rebuild their Lives
Wednesday, 21 December 2005, 11:38 am
Press Release: Indonesian Development of Education Permaculture IDEP
Foundation &shy; Helping Aceh Victims Rebuild their Lives
The Indonesian Development of Education and Permaculture (IDEP) Foundation
was one of the first organizations to rapidly respond in the
tsunami-affected region of Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
Since the devastating December 26, 2004 earthquake, the organization has
distributed over US $500,000 in aid and sent 200 international volunteers
and staff to work on the ground in both the response and ongoing disaster
recovery phases.
To help the displaced Aceh survivors rebuild their lives, IDEP -- an
Indonesian non-profit non-governmental organization (NGO) that began in 1998
at the height of...........

Will from Oregon