permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wikipedia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wikipedia
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:46:16 -0600

My god, Graham, you are are to be congratulated for all the patience it requires to make the mobs at wikipedia happy. Since a lot of the folks here are unlikely to edit in a wiki I wonder if it might be useful to post the main article as it stands to the list for comments & review. You'd probably get a lot of useful feedback from insiders rather than wikipedia junkies.

~mIEKAL