permaculture - [permaculture] Timber Treatment Technologies | Timbersil | nontoxic, durable, noncorrosive, pressure-treated wood products

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Timber Treatment Technologies | Timbersil | nontoxic, durable, noncorrosive, pressure-treated wood products
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:52:48 -0500

Timber Treatment Technologies
<http://www.timbersil.com/>

Company Profile
Product Information
Product Research
Press Releases
Authorized Treaters
Contact Us

TimberSIL is a revolutionary new wood treatment process that eliminates the
problems of traditional wood treatment
products and currently available replacement products. TimberSIL’s patented
Sodium Silicate Technology (SST) is
non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and non-corrosive. It is safe for the
environment and best of all, TimberSIL’s protective
characteristics match or exceed those of other treatment chemicals.

TimberSIL is Loaded With Benefits
TimberSIL is: non-toxic, non-corrosive, fire retardant, arsenic free, free of
heavy metals, provides an effective
barrier against rot, decay & other common wood protection problems. TimberSIL is
stainable & paintable, available in
natural wood colors, and loaded with protection locked into the wood.

TimberSIL is Better For Everyone
It’s a better alternative for treaters, retailers, consumers and of course,
better for the environment. There’s every
reason to change to TimberSIL today.

Email Us: info@timbersil.com:
Timber Treatment Technologies
7481 Huntsman Blvd., Suite 620
Springfield Virginia, 22153

General Information
Timber Treatment Technologies represents a new company and a new approach to
environmental science for wood. Created in
January of 2004, TTT’s goal is to deliver the safest and most advanced
technologies for the protection of wood materials.

Born in the lab of environmental toxicologists, TTT’s patented Sodium
Silicate Technology (SST) was developed and
designed to be non-toxic with no short- or long-term negative effects to
human health or the environment. TimberSIL,
TTT’s patented flagship brand, is not only a safe way to protect your wood,
but it also outperforms the alternatives
hands down.

TTT’s Executive Team is made up of a blend of seasoned professionals with
experience in Environmental R&D, and business
development in the wood treatment, lumber and hardware industries.

Timber Treatment Technologies' environmental chemists see no boundaries and
their fresh approach to wood protection is
as unique as our chemistry. TTT is committed to bringing you the best and
safest products in the world.

Letter from the CEO:
It's my pleasure to introduce Timber Treatment Technologies and our
revolutionary new product TimberSIL. A number of
years ago, I became very concerned about the negative health affects that
toxic chemical exposure was having on human
health. As an experienced environmental toxicologist, I started investigating
many chemicals that we come in contact
with every day and found that many of them were causing harmful adverse
effects on our health. My goal then became to
develop safe, non toxic replacement products that even the most sensitive
person could come in contact with.

TimberSIL was designed to take the place of the harsh chemicals found in many
of the current wood treatment processes.
TimberSIL's patented Sodium Silicate Technology (SST) eliminates the toxic
and corrosive side effects that are
associated with arsenic- and copper-based treatments. In addition to being
non toxic and environmentally friendly,
TimberSIL delivers superior benefits over current pressure treated wood.

At Timber Treatment Technologies, our scientists are dedicated to developing
high performance, non-toxic treatments for
use on wood. So whether you're building a whole house or just a deck,
consider the latest in technology and safety for
your project. Use TimberSIL pressure treated wood today!

At Timber Treatment Technologies "Our Science is Your Safety".

Sincerely,
Karen Slimak
CEO
Timber Treatment Technologies

For additional information on Timber Treatment Technologies or TimberSIL
contact us at 866-318-9432 or email us at
info@timbersil.com

* Our revolutionary approach uses a patented process to surround the wood
fibers and each micro-channel in the interior
with molecular-thin, layers of glass, making the wood (the food source) inert
and unavailable to rot, and most common
wood protection problems. We do not use toxic materials or poisons to target,
kill, or harm any organism (anything that
is a poison to bacteria or mold is a poison for people too, and a threat to
the environment), instead we simply make the
wood inside and out permanently unavailable as a food source.