permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Free plants & trees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jerome Rigot <rigot.3@osu.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Free plants & trees
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:03:44 +0100

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:36:59 -0600
From: April & Tom Strom <endoftheroad@2z.net>
Subject: Free plants & trees

Just passing on this great site. I'm already thinking about my garden & landscaping with winter arriving as I send this to you all.

-April

Free foliage!

Have you wondered what happens to the plants nurseries don't sell? I was surprised to learn that they're destroyed. What a waste!

Well, Free Trees and Plants "rescues" unsold plants. Then they're offered to you for free -- you only pay postage and handling.

The company employs disabled workers to prepare the plants for shipping. So you're helping people who sometimes have difficulties finding employment.

There's a wide selection available, so you might have a hard time choosing what you want. The selection varies depending on what's available, so be sure to check back.

Also, keep in mind that the plants are dormant. This basically means that they're hibernating. So they will look a bit sparse until they're planted and become active again.

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
<http://www.freetreesandplants.com/>www.freetreesandplants.com