permaculture - [permaculture] Farm Manager Wanted in Central Texas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marjory Glowka" <forestgarden@austin.rr.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Farm Manager Wanted in Central Texas
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:31:05 -0600

FARM MANAGER WANTED: A CSA farming operation in Central Texas with two
locations east of Austin is seeking a farm manager. The CSA is currently in
early startup stages. We are currently planting 10 acres, and plan to
expand to 20 acres as soon as possible. The ideal manager will have at
least 5+ years of experience in organic vegetable growing, experience
managing farm workers and/or woofers, and a general understanding of CSA
operations. We are willing to provide housing, salary, and a percentage of
the farm profits. Greenhouse experience is a plus. The position is
available starting immediately.

Please contact John Paquin at 512-677-4177 or by email at
JohnPaquin01@aol.com.