permaculture - [permaculture] worker available

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "JOSH KOPPEN" <mudfoot2100@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] worker available
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:54:29 -0500

Hello,
I am an aartist with an interest in science. My hopes are to gain ever more knowledge in sustainability from soil renewal to solar cells. With which to, in time, buld a homestead to house, feed, and enrich my family and friends, and continue to build a business that will dissolve the myths (that some have) that art and home-building are for those born with it, and to show that they can be a source of joy for anyone. I wish to strike the word "can't" from anywhere i might find it and replace it with the fun of the unknown. I am hoping to find an apprenticeship arrangement in any of the natural building &/or alternative energy fields. I have experience in gardening, landscaping, carpentry, framing, home renovation, earth plastering, drawing and dreaming.
thank you very much,
josh koppen

  • [permaculture] worker available, JOSH KOPPEN, 11/06/2005