permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 2

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 2
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:20:46 +1000 (EST)

buisness men drink my wine proud men dig my earth

Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org> wrote:Well my tongue is not in my
cheek - I believe, as did Bill M. that use
of the word permaculture was earned through some understanding of
permaculture design! I understand, mKiEl.., that thousands of people
and organizations use the word permaculture - and for the most part I
find that they are people of integrity and honor in that use, but there
is always the pornographer, black box salesmen, pedophile, and snake oil
man who gloms onto any ride that might provide a buck on the backs of
others efforts! I am most vehemently against this kind of huckterism.

Scott Pittman