permaculture - [permaculture] Dial House Permaculture Teachers Event June 2004

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: Permaculture UK list <permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk>, Permaculture Association <office@permaculture.org.uk>, PermaLearners <permalearnersuk@yahoogroups.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, naturewiseteachers@yahoogroups.com, "Permaculture Magazine, Maddy Harland" <maddy@permaculture.co.uk>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Dial House Permaculture Teachers Event June 2004
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:03:23 +0100

Hi all- at long long last and well overdue I've uploaded a PDF draft report from the Dial House Teachers event last June (ie, 2004).

Sorry for the delay but I'm still waiting for write-ups from some sessions (no names, no pack drill... You know who you are... ), hence I still only consider this a 'draft' version, if I can get reports in from the last 3 or 4 outstanding sessions I'd like to make this available in paper form...

Anyway, you can download it as a PDF for now from

http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/dialteachers/index.pdf

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk

  • [permaculture] Dial House Permaculture Teachers Event June 2004, Graham, 09/26/2005