permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Educating about money

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gregory Konger <gjkonger@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Educating about money
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

I found this thread very interesting. As for my personal feelings, I would
love not having money. If I didn't have money, I wouldn't need to remember
to take it with me everywhere I go, and I wouldn't have to worry about anyone
stealing it. It would be nice if I was stranded somewhere without money that
there would be a place where I could get shelter and food without walking
several miles. I find money to be sorry excuse for people not to be kind to
one another. I would love a system in which we shared everything in common
so that we can reduce the amount of pollution we create by the way we
personally stockpile worldly possessions. Of course getting to that point is
the hard part since everyone who had tried has failed, but I wouldn't say it
is impossible.

Greg K.