permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Way of Ignorance...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Carrie Shepard" <outlikeelijah@gbronline.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Way of Ignorance...
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:43:31 -0500

Will, I publically apologize, I see now that the article uses the wordage
and you just copied that section. I suppose that I'm overly sensitive when
it comes to this issue as I've seen too many abandoned children due to
deadbeat dads who just fail to see how their lives would greatly benefit
from choosing to be a father instead of just a sperm donor.

Again, sorry,
Carrie

<<<I hope that you don't mean you really think that husband is synonymous
with 'bondage' >>>