permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Subscription farming

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Permaculture Magazine, Maddy Harland" <maddy@permaculture.co.uk>, Permaculture Association <office@permaculture.org.uk>, Permaculture UK list <permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk>, veganorganic@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Subscription farming
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:46:09 +0100

ALSO- any current examples of Box Schemes or other local food links that are specifically working in conjunction with LETS systems- again, the examples I know about seem to be out of date now... (UK examples only needed, thanks)

Ta graham

Graham wrote:

Hi- does anybody know of any currently working Subscription Farming systems in the UK? The only one I could find info about is Ayrshire Organic Growers, who apparently ceased in 1996 when the key person behind the project died.

Also any examples of working CSA's in the UK?

Needed for an article I'm writing, web-references would be great!

Thanks Graham