permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 31, Issue 10

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 31, Issue 10
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:09:44 -0600

Re: [permaculture] Len's PERMACULTURE ESSAY- http://members.optusnet.com.au/~gardenlen1/
From:
<darren@permaculture.biz>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:14:36 +0700
To:
"'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

To:
"'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

G'day to you all,

I trust that this greets you and all well.

Just to add to the inevitable dissemination of Len's PC essay with specific
reference to the point:

"...Permaculture IS NOT a career path...."

Well sorry since reading this I have been wondering what I have been doing
with my life for the last 15 years and what I am going to do with the rest
of it...Does this mean I should give up the dream job and go back to being a
farmer and chef?

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty

I have to second that emotion, 20 years of pc as a profession down the tubes, since I didn't realize that it wasn't a profession - oh well! Old dog, needs new tricks I guess.

Scott Pittman
Permaculture Institute
Environmental Design Concepts, Inc.
Core Faculty - EcoVersity