permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Any Permaculture People in Chiapas?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: George Anna Clark <esac@laneta.apc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, casfa@prodigy.net.mx
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Any Permaculture People in Chiapas?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:48:43 -0500

José Caballero is in Tapachula, Chiapas (on the Pacific coast) but his organization works with community groups in Motozintla (between Tapachula and San Cristobal) and Ocotzingo, in the area (or at least they did). His address is above...

(hola, josé, ¡espero que no te moleste!)

saludos,
george anna

cliff davis wrote:

Hi
I am looking for people working in SanCristobal Chiapas. My family and I are
going there and looking for some long time permies.