permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture on TV

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture list <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture on TV
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:32:31 -0700

Last year I was filmed for a segment of a popular show on cable's HGTV,
"Gardening by the Yard," at a permaculture site in Eugene, OR called
Dharmalaya. We demonstrated a few basic Pc ideas and techniques. HGTV just
told me that they are going to air the segment this weekend. The show will
be on Saturday, July 16th at 11:30am (or 8:30am depending on your cable
provider, make sure to check your local listings). The segment is only about
7 minutes, but hey, it's permaculture on major TV!

Toby
www.patternliteracy.com

  • [permaculture] Permaculture on TV, Toby Hemenway, 07/11/2005