permaculture - [permaculture] Simon Kartar/CFBT is out of the office.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: skartar@cfbt.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Simon Kartar/CFBT is out of the office.
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 01:04:39 +0100

I will be out of the office starting 23/05/2005 and will not return until
06/06/2005.

If your message is urgent, please contact Ewan Ashley - eashley@cfbt.com.

Many thanks
Simon.

Web Manager
CfBT
www.cfbt.com
If you have received this email in error, please delete it. Any views or
opinions are
those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the
organisation. This email
has been checked for known viruses; however we cannot accept liability for
any damage
sustained as a result of a software virus. The organisation reserves the
right to monitor
emails in accordance with current legislation.

www.cfbt.com

  • [permaculture] Simon Kartar/CFBT is out of the office., skartar, 05/23/2005