permaculture - [permaculture] re: goats vs. compost

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rich Blaha <rich@mossbackfarm.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] re: goats vs. compost
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:21:04 -0700

It kindof depends on where you need your fertility, and how much you spend on feed imported to the farm. Our garden 'wastes' end up usually processed through pigs and/or laying hens, since they are the biggest consumers of off-farm feeds. Barn compost & chick bedding replenish the gardens....But your system may vary

Rich
Mossback Farm

Today's Topics:

1. goats vs. compost (Lisa in Oregon)