permaculture - Re: [permaculture] rodent-repellant herbs?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dylan Ford" <dford@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] rodent-repellant herbs?
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:20:55 -0400

Dear Lisa, I have never had the opportunity/need to try this, but I
remember reading years ago that if one cut sticks of juicy fruit gum into
pieces and placed those pieces in the mole tunnels, your problems would soon
be over. (?!) Since you're willing to try anything, and this doesn't require
a large capital outlay, I hope you will try this and please post your
results. Thanks, Sincerely, dylan ford

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.