permaculture - [permaculture] More on Roundup toxicity to amphibians published recently in the New Scientist:

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "R. Freeman" <sunnysidesourdough@gmail.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] More on Roundup toxicity to amphibians published recently in the New Scientist:
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:35:32 +0800

More on Roundup toxicity to amphibians published recently in the New
Scientist:

* Rick Relyea Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
* University of Pittsburgh

amphibians (http://www.newscientist.com/channel/earth/mg18624943.900),
Monsanto has created a web page criticising my study at
www.monsanto.co.uk/news/ukshowlib.phtml?uid=8800. Readers may like to know
that there is also now a web page that addresses Monsanto's concerns at
www.pitt.edu/~relyea/Roundup.html.