permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture in South Carolina

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture in South Carolina
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:30:51 -0400

Keith Johnson wrote:

I have ONE listing in the Planetary Pc Directory for SC:
Harvey Harmon, Sustenance Farm, Permaculture Internships, Bear Creek, SC 1-919-837-5805

If anyone finds anymore contacts in SC please let me know.

Harvey is in Bear Creek, North Carolina. Don't know if he is still doing PC internships but does teach a PC course at the county community college (CCCC, Pitsboro, Siler City and Sanford, NC).

If you want more central piedmont NC pc contacts you can list me as a serious practitioner with some interesting demo systems in place and functioning, library and info resources also...

LL

Rain Tenaqiya wrote:

Does anyone have a list of permaculture contacts and projects in South Carolina, especially around Charleston?
Thankyou,
Rain

Dan Hemenway in Florida would likely be the closest.