permaculture - [permaculture] Website Update

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: holmgren@netconnect.com.au
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Website Update
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:52:56 +1000

Holmgren Design Services Website Update http://www.holmgren.com.au/

We have just completed a major update of our website including info about the following

Itinerary for 5 month overseas teaching and public speaking tour to Japan, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Ireland, Germany and the USA. http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/AppearEvents/appearances.html

Melliodora eBook (pdf and html on CD ROM) which updates the now 10 year old A3 sized book documenting our 1 hectare permaculture demonstration site and family home in central Victoria. Free downloadable demo version
http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Publications/ebookpromo.htm

Permaculture Principles Teaching Kit based on the very successful Permaculture: Principles and Pathways beyond Sustainability in its 2nd print run) http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Publications/pub.html#PCPrinsteachingkit

DVDs of David's presentations at Woodford Folk Festival http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Publications/pub.html#dvd

New downloadable articles and photos about David and Su's teaching tour of Japan in June 2004, Firewood as sustainable fuel, Compost toilets and more. http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Writings/Writings.html#PCinJ

New downloadable presentation of Global Energy Peak: Threat or Opportunity http://www.holmgren.com.au/html/Writings/Writings.html

Check out the growing interest and influence of David Holmgren's work and permaculture in general. Send us your thoughts and comments.

Oliver Holmgren: Web and IT
--
David Holmgren & Su Dennett
Holmgren Design Services

Melliodora (Hepburn Permaculture Gardens)
16 Fourteenth St,
Hepburn
Victoria
Australia. 3461.

  • [permaculture] Website Update, holmgren, 04/06/2005