permaculture - [permaculture] Thanks, Keith for LL quarrry info

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Johnny Gregory" <johnnyg8@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Thanks, Keith for LL quarrry info
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:53:14 -0400

Thanks, Keith for sending that info Lawrence must have written on a previous post about our NC quarries. I look forward to visiting you in EarthHaven sometime.

Lawrence, if you still need tractor help I can help sometime with our 63 hp. I left you a recent phone message to that effect.

Johnny Gregory
Healthful Living
Greensboro
(336) 275-0047

  • [permaculture] Thanks, Keith for LL quarrry info, Johnny Gregory, 04/05/2005