permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re:PC Certification and polluted atmosphere in listserve

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Living Farm Systems" <livingfarms@cyberlynk.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re:PC Certification and polluted atmosphere in listserve
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:16:14 -0800

Thank you, Scott. And I would hope that Greg and whoever else would remain with the group, or that reflection will bring them back soon, as you note. If some statement doesn't resonate with me, I delete it (or file it for later) and wait for a thread that is relevant to me at the time. I just appreciate the chance to imbibe in the thought processes of all these amazing folks. Oh, that balance of not taking ourselves too seriously in these very serious times. Viva permaculture and permaculturists. Cindy from Riverdance Farms
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Pittman" <pci@permaculture-inst.org>