permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (fwd) The Debates

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (fwd) The Debates
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:38:10 -0500

Greg wrote:

You know this is exactly the smart remarks that I am tired of hearing from LL. There is just no need for such crass comments. This one is mild. I wonder what planet someone who is constantly tearing people down is from.

I'm pretty tired of your smartass remarks and whining. As far as I can tell you have done very little for the pc movement other than reluctantly relinquish permaculture.org to its rightful owner.

> .BTW - Michael Kramer mysteriously reappeared back on this list after all the brouhahah last week. Someone commented that this list is not a democracy -
> well I think that it is a communist dictatorship.

Are you feeling OK Farmer Greg? Do you have any idea what a communist dictatorship is all about? Remember Stalin & Lavrenti P. Beria, Pol Pot, Madame and Chairman Mao?

This list IS a democracy; witness your continued presence here, and Kramer's.. No one will be dumped from this list without undo cause and a significant number of complaints from
other users.

> I just wonder how many messages are not getting posted. I know that some of mine don't show up here.

There is NO filtering of messages sent by legitimate subscribers to this list. If you post it, it will go out to all and be appended to the archives

> How long are we going to continue to put up with this type of treatment?

That's up to you; how much time do you have to spend? Don't like what you read here, hit the delete key or go to another list.