permaculture - [permaculture] Maui Permaculture land for sale

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Eleanore Duyndam" <eleanore22@hawaii.rr.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Maui Permaculture land for sale
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:46:24 -1000

Aloha,
I have some friends here on Maui that have a beautiful permaculture property
for sale. It's located in the most ideal climate area of the island. I wish I
could buy it.
I thought others on this list might be looking for a property like this.

My friends are selling a parcel of 4.3 + acres. There are 5 buildings on the
parcel, inclusive of a beautifully built cedar toolshed and garage and a
large, mostly cedar home with a loft and deck. At the top of the property is
a large reservoir, with other ponds across the landscape. Among the plantings
are more than 40 cultivars of both mangoes and avocadoes, and numerous
selections of mulberries, figs, burbank spineless cactus, white sapotes, and
more than 100 jaboticabas. The property has been owned by Michael Howden
since 1980, and no poisons/biocides have been used on the land since that
time. They also have dual organic certification.

Land for Sale
Contact Michael Howden
(808) 878-3878 / (808) 249-2070
email: michael@permaculturemaui.com

http://www.permaculturemaui.com/land_for_sale.html

  • [permaculture] Maui Permaculture land for sale, Eleanore Duyndam, 03/02/2005