permaculture - [permaculture] Intro to Permaculture- Madison WI

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jon Overlin <gaiacenterwi@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Intro to Permaculture- Madison WI
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:36:30 -0800 (PST)

Introduction to Permaculture for Urban Gardeners.

April 1, 2, & 3.

4322 Buckeye Rd, Madison Wisconsin.

$150.00 for over 12 hours of class time.

Find out how this environmentally friendly design system can make your
yard/garden more functional, beautiful and productive. In this class you
will experience~
Examples of permaculture from around the world.Permaculture 'forage'
walkClass time explaining zones, function stacking, and more.Hands on
experience in our garden space putting in a Medicinal Tea Gardenassessing
garden sites, mapping, soil testing and much more.
This class will be formatted with a Friday evening introduction and slide
show from 6-8pm. Class times will be 8:30am - 4:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.

Instructor Nance Klehm-is a certified permaculture designer through David
Holmgrens' Food Forest in Australia. She has taught and lectured extensively
on horticulture and art in Australia, Britain, Mexico and the US. Her
Illinois ecological gardening company is entering it's 10th year.

If you have any questions, please email contact@gaiacenter.org or call
608-224-1694

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=thyatt%40gaiacenter.org&item_name=Gaia+Center%2C+Inc.&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD