permaculture - [permaculture] open source shopping carts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <bradley@organicathlete.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] open source shopping carts
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:47:45 -0800

> They recommend a third party shopping cart (I learn this
> after 6 hours of dicking around with a very slow [24k/s] Paypal
> interface). So, now what?

Hi all,
You might try installing an open source shopping cart, like oscommerce.
I use mambo-phpshop for my Mamboserver backed sites. I haven't had
trouble with mambo-phpshop, and you can use paypal as your payment
processor. Or you can get a merchant account.

Hope this helps,
-Bradley
President, OrganicAthlete
PO Box 33
Graton, CA 95444
707-360-8511
bradley@organicathlete.org
www.organicathlete.org

  • [permaculture] open source shopping carts, bradley, 02/10/2005