permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Yuccatan Peninsula

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Yuccatan Peninsula
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:35:26 -0500

This the list of Mexico contacts in our online Planetary Permaculture Directory. There are probably more but this is all I have. Some are probably obsolete. If you find any that are, please let me know and I'll delete them.
Thanks,
Keith

Mexico

Tierramor
http://www.tierramor.org/index.htm
Granja Tamu Tariaticha, Apdo. 15, Arocutin,
Municipio de Erongaricuaro / Michoacán; C.P. 61630
E-mail: tierramor@laneta.apc.org <mailto:tierramor@laneta.apc.org>
Holger Hieronimi y Marina Ortiz

N.W. Mexican PC Institute
Jose & Alejandro
Hotel American Colonial, Guaymas , Sonora, Mexico

Pc de Mexico/Mexico City
Blanca Domingues
Apdo Postal #21, 140 Mexico City, 04000 D, Mexico

Tamu Tariaticha (community)
Permacultura en México
Skye
Apdo # 391, Patzcuaro, Michoacan, CP. 61600 México
Email: skye@tortuga.com <mailto:skye@tortuga.com>,
http://www.tortuga.com/permacultura/index.htm
fax (52) 01 (434) 24743

Instituto de Permacultura de Mexico, A.C.
Calle de Santa Cruz -11A
Barrio La Aldea San Miguel Allende,
Guanajuato C.P.37700, México
Tel: 52 415 1528017
permacultor@hotmail.com <mailto:permacultor@hotmail.com> or
permacultura@hotmail.com <mailto:permacultura@hotmail.com>
Jorge E. Catalan, president.

Biocenosis AC
Levania y Mauricio Causabon
Tel 726 61497 Fax 726 20336

Aztlan Centro de Rescate Ecologico AC
Apdo 1248 Queretaro Qro. CP 76000
Tel 42 122262
Email aztlan@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx <mailto:aztlan@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx>

EDUCE AC - Edo. de Campeche C
Alejandra Acosta
Bus Tel 982 20164
Email: educecam@laneta.apc.org <mailto:educecam@laneta.apc.org>

Laura Kuri (in Cuernavaca, state of Morelos)
44 Circuito Conquistadores Col. Alvero Lionel Jautepec
Tel 73 62730
Email: Lakuri@laneta.apc.org <mailto:Lakuri@laneta.apc.org>

Los Palomitas (in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco)
C/0 Eric Saracho
Email: coecojal@hotmail.com <mailto:coecojal@hotmail.com>

New Moon Foundation
Great people and well worth a visit, but contact them first!!!!
Valerie Nadeau
Apdo 1296, Oaxaca, OAX 68000, Mexico
Ph/Fax: int+ (52) 951 7 5755

The Sexto Sol Center for Community Action
Escuela de Agro-Ecologia "Tierra Linda"
Barrio Ecologico Tierra Linda
1a Poniente #200B Motozintla, Chiapas CP 30900 Mexico
fax: 52-9-641-0088
tamonearth@hotmail.com <mailto:tamonearth@hotmail.com> www.sextosol.org <http://www.sextosol.org>
We teach permaculture, bio-intensive, organic agricutlure to subsistence farmers in the Sierra Madre of Chiapas and do sustainable coffee work and reforestation, solar ovens and more. We would like experienced teachers to come stay on the farm to help. Need ideas for creating an alternative energy demonstration on site. Volunteers welcome. Like-minded travlers who contact us first can stay with us in exchange for work.

Anne Erlandson wrote:

I'm visiting the Yuccatan peninsula next month and was wondering if there were any permaculture farms or sites or places of interest that anyone could recommend. We'll be flying into Cancun and getting out of there as fast as possible, but after that we have no specific plans.

Anne in Seattle

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine