permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: [growingsmallfarms] Permaculture class: correction!]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: [growingsmallfarms] Permaculture class: correction!]
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:12:36 -0500

Frank,
There are a few online courses available, but if you wanted to pay less than a realtime course I don't think you'll find it. Dan Hemenway offers an excellent online course with details at the following site.

http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/onlinecourse.htm

Here's another:

http://www.acsedu.co.uk/courses/product.aspx?id=195
Keith

FranksFarm@aol.com wrote:

Hi all,

I'm wondering whether somehow a permaculture Course could be given via the Internet like C Net does with many of their tutorial courses.

Unfortunately many of the better permaculture course locations are difficult for many to attend due to distance, and or the price of the course.

Wouldn't it be great to put together an online Course? If that's NOT feasible I have some other ideas that I'd like to discuss with some of the expert teachers on this list.

Look forward to hearing from you. Frank

Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 1209