permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Question about yields

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Leunam" <m.iglesias@sb.mju.es>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Question about yields
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:12:52 +0100

Forgive me for insist, but I know you can not tell me how much I'll get,
that's why I asked you what where YOUR actual yields, but I think I didn't
make myslef understood.

The data I've send to you (the map and the type of land) was only in
response to a message.

To Michael Snow, I have no more info about David Blume's farm, but if I find
something I'll make you know (hope you do the same).

Manuel Iglesias