permaculture - [permaculture] Re: green Christmas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michael Kramer" <MKramer@hawaii.rr.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: green Christmas
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:22:31 -1000

I believe that the telling of stories about the kind of man Jesus was would
instantly teach the lessons of voluntary simplicity, service, and humility,
qualities which deserve attention in a country which generally lacks them.
In that spirit, if people are so inclined to give as a way to observe the
holiday, community service is a terrific way to do so - take a class of
children down to the local river to study its ecology. If one is more
inclined to give a tangible object, the most regenerative gifts I've ever
received are handmade ones which reflect of the soul of the giver and remind
me of the wonderful feeling of being connected to another person.
-----
Michael Kramer, Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Natural Investment Services
P.O. Box 390595
Keauhou, HI 96739

Michael@NaturalInvesting.com
www.NaturalInvesting.com
808-331-0910
Toll-free: 888-779-1500

Socially Conscious Portfolio Management & Hourly Consulting
Sustainability Strategic Planning and Education

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."