permaculture - Re: [permaculture] chinese whispers game

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "antonio scotti" <antonio.scotti@tiscali.es>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] chinese whispers game
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:44:27 -0000

Hi Antonio- you might be interested in the permaculture teechurz group at
which I've set up- it's got a UK biase but hopefully will still have
interesting yields for the sort of question you are asking (at the moment
out mutual friend Stella is having a debate with someone else about
co-counselling vs Neuroliguistic programming which is fascinating but out of
my depth...) - BTW I remember the Chinese Whispers game well from
schooldays- the resultes were always interesting!

Graham