permaculture - [permaculture] Please post this to list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Debra Amerson <debra@plantris.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Please post this to list
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:04:33 -0800

Hello, I'd like to build on my property in Northern Ca. I live in
Arcata. I have 20 acres with Redwoods. I have a strawbale building
that is almost finished. I'd like to find someone to live on my
property for a short while, about 6 months, because I want to move up
there in July of '05. I would also like to find someone who could
host workshops. It would be great if it could be the same person. Do
you have any ideas or suggestions. please write back, Thanks, Barbara
Russell <barbararussell2@cox.net>

  • [permaculture] Please post this to list, Debra Amerson, 10/31/2004