permaculture - Re: [permaculture] forwarded message from Robyn Williamson:PCD Courses]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] forwarded message from Robyn Williamson:PCD Courses]
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:54:51 -0700

Kelly Lockamy wrote:

does anyone know why this message keeps getting sent out again and again???
can somebody fix it??

Its fixed or rather ended. My fault; apologies. I was trying to get Robin's
message into the list
and failed on all but the last two tries, or so I thought. While doing this I
was able to send other
posts in successfully. Was trying to get of the bottom of the problem in case
the list was dysfunctional.
Still don't know the cause of the problem.

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net