permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] documentary videos on urbanagriculture]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kelly Lockamy" <garden_muse@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] documentary videos on urbanagriculture]
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:19:53 -0400

I found inspiration from a video produced by a community garden in Santa
Cruz California called "Growing Hope". It inspired a group of us here in
Savannah GA to get a garden going for a homeless shelter here. It was
narrated by Harrison Ford, and his son was involved in the project.

good luck!
Kelly