permaculture - [permaculture] making dyes with vegetable matter/leaves, roots, flowers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Stephanie Caroline Chappell <schappel@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] making dyes with vegetable matter/leaves, roots, flowers
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:36:30 -0700

Hello,
As I am new to this list serv, I would like to thank you all people
for posting and sharing your experiences on line.

I would like to dye fabric with the children. Does anybody out there
have any hands-experiences to share: Vibrant colors, what works well,
what mordant to use...

Also does anybody have any insight on how to make paints with plants?

Thank you for any help you might be able to contribute.

En Paix,
Stephanie.

  • [permaculture] making dyes with vegetable matter/leaves, roots, flowers, Stephanie Caroline Chappell, 08/27/2004