permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Malabathrum source

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michael Murphy" <michael@ctsl.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Malabathrum source
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:40:00 -0500

For the plant, I would try Bhatia Nurseries. It isn't in their catalog, but
they may have it or know where to get it.
http://www.bhatia-nurseries.com/

Ruehlemanns, the largest German spice plant nursery, also may have it or have
a lead on it
http://www.ruehlemanns.de/ (in German)

For the dried leaves, try some of the mail order sources at
http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katzer/engl/generic_frame.html?Cinn_tam.html