permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture in the South West of France

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Stephanie Caroline Chappell <schappel@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture in the South West of France
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:09:07 -0700

Hello,

I am new to this list. I recently read about a permaculture-farm in
the South West of France, located near a small town called "St.
Livrade sur Lot". It is in Department 47 also known as Lot et Garonne,
close to Agen (Bordeaux is about an hour north). I haven't been able
to find out any more details. As I am about to travel back home for 6
weeks in this area, I am very interested in finding out more
information about this farm, as well as the potentials to volunteer
there or on other permaculture projects close by.

Would anyone know any contact details for this farm, or of other
permaculturists in this area? I have not yet been able to find anyone
who is familiar with the alternative agriculture sector in this area.

I hope there is someone out there who might be able to help me. Thank
you very much for any help.

Best,

Stephanie.