permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Minnesota

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kelly Finigan" <kfinigan@spots.ca>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Minnesota
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:39:33 -0700

Cheryl:

A bit of a long shot but here goes. I did my PC certificate at OAEC in
California in 2000. A guy in my class named Ed (sorry, I don't recall the
last name) was from Minnesota and lived at a place called "The Farm". His
description of the farm made me think they were doing some interesting work
there. The folks at OAEC may know Ed's last name / location etc.

Kelly

On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:59:56 -0600, Cheryl Landgren wrote