permaculture - [permaculture] Food Forest Book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Food Forest Book
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:21:15 -0700

Rain...

Sounds like a great book! Have you checked with New Society Publishing?
They're NW Bioregional Friendly and focused on our issues...

Their latest titles are The Sustainable Kitchen and Rural Renaissance...

<http://www.newsociety.com/>

-- Will Carey, Director
Center for Urban & Rural Ecology
Halsey, OR 97348
cure@rtinet.com
541.369.2936

on 5/20/04 9:11 AM, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at
permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

> I was expecting the book to be published by Chelsea Green, but they are
> hesistant to publish a book with such a regional scope. Would anybody be
> interested in helping me to get this book published? It is nearly
> completed,
> but I don't want to spend my entire life savings on printing it. Chelsea
> Green is still interested in being a distributor, if I can get it printed.

  • [permaculture] Food Forest Book, Will Carey, 05/20/2004