permaculture - [permaculture] planting millet with sunflower

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] planting millet with sunflower
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:09:42 -0700

I know that millet can be planted with soybean for harvest as a hay crop but
what
about millet with sunflower, the short strmmed black oilseed for birdfeed?

This is the year of the bird on my homestead as I have discovered they
respond well to feeding
during the warm months - have seen quite a wide variety at my feeding
platform atop a pole.
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net

  • [permaculture] planting millet with sunflower, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 05/18/2004