permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Ben Law on TV

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Ben Law on TV
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:40:17 -0800

Graham Burnett wrote:

Hi- does anyone know why a whole bunch of messages I've sent to this list,
including this one sent over a year ago, have suddenly been reposted???

Nearly 900 blocked-for-one-reason-or-another-by-the-listserver messages
have accumalted over the past year or so, waiting for my attention to
approve/discard/etc.
These are nearly all spam from nonsubscribers but some from bonafide
subscribers which were held for
assorted reasons such as too many recipients, implied destination, etc.
Unfortunately I have to delete
or approve these one at a time so have been putting off this onerous task. I
tried to spot posts from known permiscreants,
oops, I mean subscribers, for approval and posting to the list. This is why
you've seen your old messages today.

Question for Sir Graham: Have any of your new messages in question been posted or reposted earlier or is this the first time you have seen them in the PC list?

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net