permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture in Peru and elsewhere

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <scpi@tpg.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture in Peru and elsewhere
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:27:45 +1100

Hi everyone, we have had a number of requests by email lately from people
wanting to volunteer on permaculture projects, particularly in Peru, but also
other places. Peru seems to feature because Rick has worked there and its on
our website, but we cant give details of that project because of our contract.

Firstly, are there any projects in Peru that would take volunteers? I can
forward the request emails on, but I don't know the people at all so wasnt
sure whether I should do that. They usually dont give a lot of background
information... I personally think that a volunteer needs to have at least a
PDC or they are using up valuable resources rather than contributing to a
project.

Is there a current list anywhere that details projects... I know this has
been discussed on this list and the oceania one, but dont know how far that
has got.

Looking forward to people's thoughts on this...
Naomi

  • [permaculture] permaculture in Peru and elsewhere, Naomi & Rick Coleman, 03/05/2004