permaculture - Re: [permaculture] recipes using 'marginal' fruits, veg, etc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kelly Lockamy" <garden_muse@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] recipes using 'marginal' fruits, veg, etc
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:54:22 -0500

rick,
thanks so much for that entertaining recipe idea. i'll do just that,
although sans that handy sounding Foley seed seperator. i'll be in the much
up to my elbows! my chickens will enjoy the seeds, never thought of that
benefit.
i'll look forward to your upcoming cook book- should be a real classic one
day given your light-hearted approach and appreciation for eating good
stuff! Euell must have a big grin on his spiritual face right now.
now for those blasted chinese "artichokes", or florida betony.....
keep it cooking,
kelly