permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Strengthening the Eco-Warrior in You"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sally Ramsden" <sramspare@bigfoot.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Strengthening the Eco-Warrior in You"
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:19:27 -0500

Hi Will
Thank you for your interest, and for your candour.

Where on earth is the Greater Cascadian NW? I'm visiting East Coastal USA,
East Coastal Australia and England this year.

Once the tour is complete I"ll consider internet or telephone based coaching
for any eco-warriors wanting strengthening and tools for greater impact
elsewhere.

Cheers
Sally Ramsden
PS: Website, hmmm that's a thought. Any knowledgable volunteers needing a
project?