permaculture - [permaculture] Chicken forage plant lists (PNW-Coastal)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: farm <phytomphalosfarm@dccnet.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Chicken forage plant lists (PNW-Coastal)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:57:02 -0800

Does anyone know of a printable, online list of plants compiled solely for chicken forage? Does anyone have one they could summon up lacking an already available online source? Obviously there are many plants which fit the bill but I am looking for coastal temperate (USDA Zone 8b) perennials mainly. Pea shrubs to...? I wonder why PFAF doesn't list Permaculture forage plants for various animals.
In Lake'ch
lance wildwood
robert's creek, B.C.,
Canada