permaculture - Re: [permaculture] SOS! HelloDC. Nthn Virginia, Maryland

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: margi <oaksong@peak.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] SOS! HelloDC. Nthn Virginia, Maryland
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:30:35 -0800

Check in with the folks at Heathcote in Freeland, Maryland. Not exactly the DC area (more like Baltimore) but they should be able to steer you in the right direction. Good folks. I did my permaculture design course there about 20 years ago with Lea Harrison.

~margi

http://www.heathcote.org/default.htm

Sally Ramsden wrote:

Hi Pcers
I'm and Aussie PC educator, new in the Greater Washington area, desperately seeking contact with PCers and other eco-friendly people.
Please email me to show this is not a desert! I come bearing gifts from other
systems.

Loking forward to your encouragement
Sally in VA